There are regualr updates on http://solomonsmindfield.net
Please add your uni to the Facebook group and also send to me too at revolution[at]soas.ac.uk.
Please email me for a list of Media contacts that i have recently received. Also let me know if you have any new email addreses to add to it.
May I suggest that each uni does the following things:
1) set up a blogspot or wordpress site
2) install a sitemeter.com counter to monitor how many visits you get. This is also useful for seeing where in the world people are visiting you from.
3) perhaps set up a Twitter and/or Jaiku account. This way you can disseminate FREE texts to people who follow you.
4) Add all the new uni's to your blog like Oxford have done: http://occupiedoxford.wordpress.com/
5) Upload photo's to Flickr if you can. This makes them more accessible than on Facebook. Make sure you mark them as available on a 'Creative Commons' licence. that way we can download them to use.
6) Set-up a qik account if you have a nokia or other compatible phone. Then you can upload videos DIRECTLY to the web and stream them live. See mine for some fairly rubbish examples http://www.qik.com/solomonsmindfield. But, once you have got the hang of it you can stream LIVE to your site, things like your public meetings can then be watched LIVE by people who cant actually make the meeting.
Some of the blogs so far: LSE: http://lseoccupation.blogs
Manchester Met: http://mmuoccupation.blogs